Wakefield Beer Festival
Presented by Wakefield CAMRA - Wakefield's Real Beer Festival
The Wakefield Beer Festival is staffed entirely by volunteers, if you are interested in helping us run the festival please get in touch.
Who can volunteer?
Volunteers must be members of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale. If you are not a member but wish to volunteer, how about joining, you won't regret it!
What sort of jobs are there?
There are a several different jobs at the festival:
- Serving at the bars
- Entrance; checking tickets, glasses counter, programmes
- Behind the scenes; help with casks (some heavy lifting), and some lighter duties
- Set-up and take-down; heavy work such as building the bar and stillage, loading casks, but also some lighter duties such as putting up posters.
- ...and more besides...
What do you get in return?
Wakefield Beer Festival offers generous benefits to volunteers:
- Beer Tokens and Food Tokens to spend at the festival.
- A friendly community, a very good way to make new friends
Applications to volunteer are now closed. Thank you to all those who are volunteering at the festival this year.
Follow Wakefield CAMRA